You Are Reading

Monday 14 May 2012

Concert,Mother's Day & Hair

The rose I made for my mom amongst the bouquet of flowers given to my mom by my cousins..Each petal on the rose was individually painted and glued together. I think it's much better than buying flowers...Although my mom told me she preferred real flowers... Sighs...
Yesterday was Mother's day and we celebrated it together with our relatives at a vegetarian restaurant along Balestier. We had a great time seeing one another again and as always, they would comment on my height...'Waa you grow taller ah?!'

On Saturday I also went to my school's first ever performing arts concert 'Elemental' at School Of The Arts at dhoby ghaut and it was great. I went with my matriculation group to watch it but I went shopping with Carlyna and Serlee first. It felt like prom because everyone was dressed fashionably smart-casual..


My new Sexy Ring...

My and my Matriculation group from orientation!
I also got a new haircut because the Indian barber which I went to last week messed my hair up and I decided to go short. And this was the shortest I have ever gone since the past couple of years...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.