You Are Reading

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Strictly Pancakes!

With all the hype about Strictly Pancakes, me and my favourite malay friends decided to try it out. Oh my god the queue was freaking long like we waited for half an hour before getting seated. Anyway the interior was really nice and bright and the prices were quite reasonable ranging from $10-$20 per dish. Anyway I ordered a Potato with cheese pancake and OMG it was freaking delicious I swear but it was so filling and I was so dumb because I thought since 'It's just pancakes'.. I decided to order ANOTHER one which was a strawberry pancake and turns out it was FIVE SLICES and one dish was already filling enough I was practically in PAIN after eating both.. Anyway it was a nice experience but the pancakes are really FREAKING filling like you would be full after a few bites... yea.. Anyway, here are pics of our pancakes..


Yup! That's all! NATIONAL SERVICE ENLISTMENT IN A WEEK!!!
AHHHHH....
Nevermind haha .. Let's just go with the flow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.