You Are Reading

Monday 9 September 2013

Saw my sergeant at a gay club..

Decided to party a a gay club last Saturday and guess who I saw.. One of my sergeants in the army!! A staff sergeant oh my god I was freaking the fuck out.. I was so high I did something stupid I went to shout his name 'STAFF CHUA' in his ear and walked away.. My friend who was with me was like 'you shouldn't have done that' and after partying me and my friend sat outside of the club (Play) and he walked past. And stupid me again shoute 'staff chua!' He turned around, looked at me and turned around and walked away.. ARGHHH IM SUCH AN ASSHOLE HAHAHA... Hopefully he doesn't recognise me in camp.. Now I know why he's 32, single and lives alone!! And he dresses well for someone who's in the army... It all makes sense now.. (Okay ignore my personal stereotypes). Okay hopefully this week goes smoothly without any cracks..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.