You Are Reading

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Weekend.

So.. While having dinner with my family a few hours before bookin back into camp, I suggested to my family to have a photo shoot in our house and my mom thought I was mad and I pushed the idea and we had a spontaneous photo shoot haha we're so retarded.. I've always wanted to take a photo along my corridor with my stuck in the middle so I thought this was a good opportunity to try it out. And I'm wearing a sweater I LOVE which I got from ASOS.. Here are a few photos...

  Me and my brother doing a retarded face..

Over the weekend we also surprised my really close friend, Mabel, together with the rest..

Had a surprise picnic opposite the istana which was basically a giant fountain place ... 

Yup.. That's about it for this weekend! Back to my mundane army life now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.