You Are Reading

Tuesday 8 November 2011

It's another long rainy bus ride on 985...Alot of things has happened over the past week and most of them were happy memories.Our whole week was packed with project work which was tiring as he'll and I feel that my relationship with my groupmates have really improved.

These few days, I've been getting paranoid about how some of my friends may find out about this blog because I really pour my inner most feelings out. So I've been putting my blog on and off on private and as I write this, it's on private. I really want to tell my friends how I feel but I don't want to be gossiped about and judged because in college, that's the last thing you want happen to you.

Anyway, I'm about to reach school now,

<3
Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.