You Are Reading

Sunday 13 November 2011

My morning has been ruined

Okay.So this morning I feuded to text my groupmate and ask her 'Hw r u?' just to kickstart my morning since we have an official oral presentatio exam tomorrow.And our conversation went awry...I didn't even know why I bothered texting her in the first place...

I was so mad... After that she told me that I always told her to 'shhh' during Project work meetings but i don't remember doing such things... Now I'm just thinking she's a selfish user and just wants things to be done her way and does not care about others... I'm just being cordial with her now... She even tweeted 'Being nice to someone doesn't mean you're fake, it just means your tolerant'... IT'S NOT BEING NICE IF YOU ARE PRETENDING TO BE FRIENDLY AND ASKING FOR FAVOURS WHEN YOU CLEARLY DISLIKE SOMEONE... Ugh this is so frustrating. I gave up alot for her... She says I don't listen to her.. But when she told me she was upset I didn't go for the New Zealand School trip, I changed my mind and went for it. That's $2000 Singapore Dollars for her. Sucks to be nice sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.