You Are Reading

Saturday 19 November 2011

Photoshoot at Botanic Gardens

Okay, this time it isn't me who was shooting Natalie... It was some dude who booked Natalie online at modelmayhem.com. Apparently they liked her looked..Which of course was obvious...Anyway she asked me to chaperone her in case that guy was a creep and so I did. When we got off at Botanic Gardens MRT, we realised that the place we were supposed to meet the photographer was at the other end of the park. So we had to take a 30min walk from one end of the park to the other!! It was soooo tiring. But the good thing I got out of it was that I was able to see the beautiful scenic views of the park and I had my own personal photography session with my iPhone! =/ I know it's amateur but I didn't bring my DSLR on that trip. Anyway take a look at the beauty of Botanic Gardens...Me and Nat :




Beautiful Trail...




Bamboos...











Gorgeous Wooden Carvings!










This was my favourite picture. it was the sillouette of branches of a tree...























Overall it was really an amazing experience and a contrast to the shopping I used to do every other weekend. But on that day, sightseeing was better than shopping. And I wouldn't mind doing it again...

<3
Lazy Leon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.