You Are Reading

Friday 9 December 2011

My Brother's Birthday!

4 days ago, on the 4th of December, me and my relaives celebrated my brother's 15th Birthday... I'm wondering why after so many years he's still so young...Anyway, we went to a vegetarian restaurant called ' 7 Sensations ' and ordered loads of stuff to celebrate my brother's b'day...

My brother is the one in red, I'm in black&white and my mom's the sexy one in yellow.



Blowing Candles

Cutting Cake




I'm trying to smile with my eyes but I guess I failed...





Cousins...



















I'm so happy because none of the photos were editted but I looked fine in them! Maybe it was because I kept excusing myself to the restroom so I could do my hair...

Overall, it was a fun day. Eventhough me and my brother have gone through lots of fights and disputes, I still love him and I hope he loves me as much too. Although he's still a selfish,rude idiot, He's my selfish,.rude and idiotic brother <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.