You Are Reading

Friday 9 December 2011

Boring Day with Leon

This is really some crazy hot weather! My make-up is freaking running off because of the flood on my face. Today I went out to Farrer Park to lend my friend a digital camera ( without my parents' consent ).So I Volunteered to go to City Square to pass it to her as she was doing some school Charity stuff there. Sometimes j wonder why I am so nice yet I feel so evil. Maybe that's why I have so many friends but none of them really close.I think it's because I am fake.I question why I'm so nice to people sometimes and I always seem to tell people of my flaws .I guess I don't want them to think im a really nice person because I feel im not. Or maybe I'm nice to try to make up for my insensitivity towards people...Evident from my previous posts...I'm sure it's all of those reasons...I just hope they don't consume me. I can't wit for the rainy season early next year.

On a lighter note, I managed to be an OGL (Orientation Group Leader) for next year's cohort of Year 1s! I feel honoured and happy to be chosen to be part of next year's OGL team. I'm really excited and I have many things planned such as chalets and group outings for my group! I really hope I can step up and lead like a pro. Tomorrow I'll be leaving for Taiwan which frankly, I'm not really excited about because I've just came back from a really tiring New Zealand trip and my body clock is still screwed up.I've been sleeping at weird timings lately...And it all adds up to be about 13hours of sleep daily...and still feeling tired.

These past 2 days all I've been doing is watch horror movies after horror movies... Sooo bored.

As I type this post on my iPhone, it just began to rain...So much for the first paragraph in this post lol.

Anyway, the bus is about to reach my stop so I guess I'll end here.

<3
Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.