You Are Reading

Saturday 31 December 2011

Christmas & New Year's Eve!



Christmas has just passed and I had a blast! I can't believe I'm saying this but I had sooooo much fun playing family games with my cousins like stacko and Taboo! It really allowed time to pass freaking fast! before we knew it, it was already 8pm and we all left for home. The presents giving was pretty much screwed cause only our aunties brought presents randomly and it was also distributed randomly...In the end I got a Cherry Blossoms facial mask which is okay I guess...But guess what my brother got. He got a food container and...IT WAS DONATED BY MY MOM...LOL. And my mom was like 'nevermind I like this container I can use' ... 



Delicious macaroons!

Vegetarian sushi made by my aunt!


Cousins & I!



Playing Stack-O together

Happy after I managed to remove a brick without it falling...

It also happened to be my cousin Edmund's birthday on Christmas!

Anyway I begged my mom to give me her credit card number so I could buy a nice mustard colored bag I found online at only 25 pounds with free shipping from asos.com!! 


I swear the stuff there are super nice. But right before she was going to allow me to buy it...She discovered a white(at least it was) bag in my room and screamed!!! She was so mad that I ruined a 16SGD white bag I got from Taiwan but I thought I added something different to it...Anyway I waited till she cooled off after a Christmas dinner before I asked her again and she said okay. phew! So I'm waiting here impatiently for the bag to be shipped over! just hoping it would ship over before school re-opens on the 9th of January!


and I can't believe it's already New Year's Eve...What a year it has been. I remember the first time I stepped into Pioneer Junior College and for the first 3 months I felt like I couldn't fit in...But after I managed to open up to people, I feel less of an outcast now. So I hope 2012 would be a year full of fun,happiness and of course stress for A Levels!!!


Lazy Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.