You Are Reading

Wednesday 28 December 2011

Brainwashed North Koreans





I'm sitting here watching a Live broadcast of Kim Jong-Il's funeral which is really pathetic . When I watch the North Koreans balling their eyes out for that man who literally imprisoned them in their own country and deprived them of knowledge...Not to mention his ugly fashion sense..I mean... Shaved sides with a poofed up hair? He's just one hair color away from being an ah beng in Singapore, and he certainly can't pull off that shade of green he wears all the time.. Moving on from his fashion, I really feel like jumping into the television set and slapping the shit out of the North Koreans and tell them to WAKE UP. I really feel sorry for them because they are being deprived of so much...Children  not being able to play Maplestory, missing out on great movies like Inception and of course Social Networking sites!  Quoted from an online article 'Many North Koreans also believe that Kim Il-Sung and Kim Jong-Il "created the world" and can "control the weather".' I feel it's very sad... I mean, if they can believe that a single human being created the world, what other propaganda nonsense are imbedded in their minds? Hmm... Okay after writing all this, I'm starting to feel it's unfair to judge and laugh at their abysmal cries and profuse weeping when they obviously worshipped him like 'God' and Thoth that he was their savior...All we can hope for now is that his son,Kim Jong-un( the one that is going to be taking over his father's reign) would be able to free them. Which is unlikely. Why why why... This really makes me wonder if our own government is keeping things from us.. What if aliens are living among us? What if we are not as free as we think we are? what if we are living in a world of lies... NAH. I shall not think so much in my one lifetime,I rather have fun living in lied than to care about that..


On a brighter note, the world has one less Kim to worry about now! Hmm now for Kim Kardashian...


Off to sleep now!


lazy leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.