You Are Reading

Sunday 15 April 2012

Another weekend gone...

I kind of wasted another full weekend... Instead of studying I slacked off watching documentaries and online shows =/. Well, it wasn't a really complete waste of time because at least I completed one drawing for art which is good. Anyway, there's the NAPFA ( National Physical Fitness Assessment ) tomorrow in the afternoon and I'm not scared that I will fail, but I'm scared that the lack of sleep may hinder my performance since I can't seem to fall asleep before 12am on Sunday Nights and I'll be droggy the whole day tomorrow...



Kitty sitting on my drawing while I'm drawing...



I also joined instagram which I love! I've always used the photoshop App on the iPhone to edit photos but now I'm going to start using instagram...


My new iPhone cover

Hope this week gets better

Lazy Leon

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.