You Are Reading

Sunday 22 April 2012

Painting my face for the sake of art...

I decided to do experimentation of paint on my face using different colours of acrylic paint...


Anyway, from tomorrow onwards I'm planning to really go full force for my studies. Since meeting the vice-principal, he asked me to come up with a study timetable and at first I was a bit hesitant of the idea but after coming up with it, I realised it's actually quite feasible and I could actually pull it off even though I'm not a timetable type of person. And one reason I don't want to study too much was because I didn't want to forgo my sleep and get dark circles ( I know this is a stupid reason but I only get an average of 4 hours of sleep a day with my insomnia) but I made a pact with my mom that if I were to study hard and get results she wouldn't mind letting me surgically remove my dark circles.. Lets go!!

Lazy Leon 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.