You Are Reading

Saturday 28 April 2012

Family & School Problems..



So stressed... About school and family relationships.. At home, my mom asked me why I've not been speaking to my dad in a nice manner or trying to talk to him or answering his questions in a eager manner but I can't seem to connect with my dad at all. He is so... pragmatic and rigid ( which is no surprise since he's an engineer and all ) but he doesn't get me but he tries sooo hard to try and talk to me but we don't really have anything in common except blood. He gets frustrated over why I do 'crazy' stuff like putting on facial masks, wearing a scarf out for dinner or painting my face. and he shows his frustration that's why I don't really like talking to him... but my dad really really cares about me that's why I feel bad because if I need food,transportation,money or any form of help, he'll be the first one there for me. Oh my god.. I feel so superficial and sound like a spoilt brat. My dad's like also sometimes bipolar or something.. He can be really negative by sighing loudly or talking to himself angrily or he could put on this really fake cheery facade and say 'GOoood morning!' in the morning and that really annoys me.. But I really love him though.. He's my dad afterall but I just don't understand him and I'm sure he doesn't understand me. He's like the total opposite of me...


I feel like such a bad friend too. In art, we have our own working table in the art room where we are able to do our own work and because my table is all the way on the inside of the art room,it's really hot and stuffy and so I began working on my friend's table. Eventhough she's okay with it, the irresponsible me doesn't clear up after I'm done and leaving a huge mess behind. I'm such an ass. I was the one who chose the table all the way inside afterall, so I should be dealing with the consequences. But instead I impose on other I shouldn't even impose on and leave my shit behind. ugh... I'm trying to change though...

Back in school.. It's art again that's stressing me out because for the whole week, I've been working on a new art project dealing with paper cutting and then yesterday I found out that the stuff I put into the preparatory boards for art must not be three dimensional and have to be in photographic format! It got me so upset and angered that I totally gave up on any form of art yesterday and just slacked the night away ( when I planned to focus on art )... But right now, since I'm already half done, I plan on picking myself up and continue the project and complete it and if I really need to take a photo of it, then let it be... Seriously I put hours of my time into it and it might turn out as a photograph...

 Anyway, here are some roses I made intended for the project. Those were hand-made entirely out of paper and were hand painted on(Explains the stained and glued hands)...




Lazy Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.