You Are Reading

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Scared.

I feel really embarrassed that i have to see the Vice Principal because of my academic results... I really don't know what to say in front of him and my parents..Seriously, my parents are still treating me so nice even after I told them I need to see the Vice Principal even letting me keep the new phone they just got me. They don't even scold me! My mom is just worried about my future and tells me to get serious. I know my parents love me and won't want me to be upset and get over this but this is actually the first time I'm being approached by the school because of my results...

Anyway, today I found exchanged blog links with a friend and found out more about her. But I don't know whether I should have since this is like my personal haven relax when I'm down but I if I tell someone this blog means I really trust that person.. Sometimes I'm really embarrassed about what I post on this blog and I NEVER read back at what I posted because I know I might regret it and decide to delete which I don't want to because I want to record it and maybe look back at it in the future that's why I don't really tell anyone.

It's really scary to think that you're being judged every moment you take a step because someone reads your blog but I really trust the 2 friends that know this blog.


Just hope I can get through this week without too much stress and start to focus on my studies...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.