You Are Reading

Thursday 29 March 2012

Bad Day Again

Had another bad day today... My day began with an attire check and I got caught for a long fringe and by long, I mean barely touching my eyebrows. I really hate the Singapore disciplinary system and even more so in my school. They are so strict about everything even the colour of the shoes and the tapering of pants.. Basically what they want us to look like is a boring, plain people(Not individuals) who conform to the 'standards'. Bullshit. No wonder Singapore is seriously lacking in innovation. I really feel the fashion sense in Singapore is EXTREMELY PATHETIC. Walking around you don't see any colourful outfits or interesting designs. All just plain tee with jeans and if you dress any differently, you'll be judged and stereotyped. Trust me, i always get that on the train.The school keeps claiming that we are here just to get our educational certificate and not to be fashionable but if that's the case, why would they bother about our attire and waste lesson time just to do an attire check... It's as if the school wants us all to be boring and conformist. But no matter how many times they are Able to catch me for my hair, fabulous vintage shoes or my fitted tapered pants, I'll never change it because I ain't no conformist.

Moving on, my results were really pathetic . I basically failed all subjects badly and im really depressed right now. Although the results were really expected, I can't help but feel sad. I really have to work hard for my next exams...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.