You Are Reading

Sunday 11 March 2012

HoLiDaYs!

My favourite tumbler broke when I dropped it. The whole inside came out and the paper also came out... and I was telling everyone how it's called a 'tumbler' when it can't even take a 'tumble'...

This is my tumbler right here :




































 Anyway it's the first day of the March Holidays and I don't know whether I should start studying or slack first... hmph. First world problems...

Yesterday I went to VivoCity to shop with my friends and realised how deprived of shopping I have been since the start of the school year... I haven't shopped for anything new since then and seeing all the nice stuff from Pull & bear and Topman really made me want to just buy everything. But then I realised I was broke too... Anyway I did some onlione shopping...

I thought I might share what I recently got from the online shopping website asos.com

I got this tanned buckle boots at a price of 30 pounds from the usual 65 pounds because of the sale! I am really excited for it to arrive. But there's one problem... I bought it without telling my mom... BUT I didn't steal her card though... her credit card numbers were already keyed in from our last purchase.. But I just couldn't resist. Worst comes to worst I'll pay her 30 bucks in cash... Hope she doesn't get mad...

NICE RIGHT!?!??!


I love it! Can't wait for its delivery...


See ya!

Lazy Leon

1 comment:

  1. Love the boots Leon...Great choice...

    xoxo
    Linda
    http://fashiontake-out.com

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.