You Are Reading

Monday 26 March 2012

I hate my literature teacher

Here I am on the bus bored again from a bad day and decided to write a rant post. So the beginning of the day started with literature lesson with a teacher I already didn't like and I only had 2 hours of sleep, so you can see where this is going...His poor fashion sense with his greasy messed up hair and his whole look was already enough to tick me off. Not to mention his laziness. So anyway he was scolding the class for the poor performance during out term papers and asked what went wrong but no one replied him. He then asked how he could help us and what we wanted him to do during the entirety of the 1hr30min lesson( which he as a teacher should have already planned... Frankly he hasn't taught us much since the beginning of the year) Once again , no one replied him and he started getting angry and shouted 'how am I supposed to help you guys if you don't tell me what you want!?'. So I decided to step up and asked him if he could teach us the techniques for poetry to which he replied 'I can but I don't want to because that's not what went wrong in the exam' Then I was like okay... Then I asked if he could evaluate the poems for us and he was like ' I can, but can you keep up?' so I replied 'Yes' confidently and he asked 'you sure?' and I said 'Yes' again.So he began teaching and I was like 'Thank god I spoke up if not it would have been and awkward lesson'

AND THEN... when people from our class didn't understand what he was saying he started pointing to me and said 'ASK HIM, HE KNOWS EVERYTHING' .

OMG I WAS LIKE 'WHAT!?'

and when I gave an answer he laughed and said 'Your highest education level is O levels and you can to keep up with a master's degree?' SO RUDE!!! And he went on to say that my tone at the beginning was arrogant and I shouldn't be so proud. WHAT!? He then proceeded to do a parody of an arrogant student using a dumb voice 'Im so f**king pro I don't have to listen to the teacher' Is there a need to curse!? Anyway at the end of the lesson I approached him and told him I didn't mean to come off as arrogant and he was like ' I know, but watch your tone'


IF YOU KNEW , WHY DID YOU HAVE TO EMBARRASS ME INFRONT OF EVERYONE!? This is why students don't want to answer your questions STUPID ASSHOLE. He is officially the worst and laziest teacher I have ever met.Even the sight of him makes me so mad.

This is exactly why i'd rather take the backseat in class,relax and not answer questions than to deal with lame add bullshit.. Stupid teacher

Lazy Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.