You Are Reading

Saturday 24 March 2012

Train nightmare

Oh my gosh I almost fainted in the train the other day. This is why I hate taking the MRT (Singapore's subway system) it's because when I take the train, it's a guaranteed I will be forced to stand. But I decided to take the 1 hour long ride from the West to the central area because my friends were going there too. Anyway, halfway through the ride I felt motion sickness coming along and felt nauseatic. But I told myself I could press on and suffer through the ridd but then I started sweating and my vision was all sparkly and white. I panicked and was contemplating getting off at the current stop to rest but I decided to ask someone for a seat and quickly sat down.I felt so relieved that the nausea gradually went away.. Ironically , it was this motion sickness which killed time because before I knee it, I was already at my station because I was so distracted by my sickness. I'm gonna think twice the next time I take the train...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.