You Are Reading

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Drama Week

Crazy week! The week began with the whole senior art class being called into the principal's meeting room with our art teacher because of a certain incident which happened last week... : 3 people from our art class decided to display the whole art cohort outside the art room in an orbituary format... meaning our faces and with our favourite quotes and pasted it outside our art room just for fun. They didn't mean any harm they just wanted to present our art class creatively.

I was not apart of it though, I only found out about the orbituary when my friend tweeted 'What is this?!' with my face on it and at first I was offended because I thought it was a personal attack but then I found out everyone had one and I thought it was cool.

But when our art teacher saw it she was really upset and she told the principal about it. and while the principal was telling us this was no joking matter and how serious death is and how we were not treating life & death seriously, our art teacher, Mrs Tay, was sobbing and crying and I felt so bad even though I was not apart of it. One of the 3 people behind the incident apologised directly to the principal and admitted that it was her fault while the other 2 just kept quiet and I know the other 2 are my really good friends but I think they're really cowardly and when they had to apologise to Mrs Tay together after that.

Anyway, I'm really in no place to talk about courage because yesterday I lied to my friend. I did something really stupid... I wrote in black pastel crayon in the art room 'Death Is Here' just for fun and when she walked past it the crayon smeared all over her bag and she asked who did it I said it wasn't me because I really treasured my friendship with her and doing something stupid like that was my fault...#

But I just couldn't bring myself to admit the truth because the whole art class was already in a 'mourning state' and everyone was upset over the orbituary incident. Anyway, I should have admitted it was me but I really did something OUT OF THIS WORLD STUPID that admitting to it would really just bring hate.Anyway I'm trying to let it go...

Right now, I feel so horrible about everything and really tired of school and decided to ditch school today and see a doctor... But It's the holidays next week but before that, there's our common test( Term exams) and it's really stressing me out...

Nvm... I'll let everything go now. OMG this is school really sucks. But I love my friends...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.