You Are Reading

Sunday 11 March 2012

Cleansing my skin!

I'm officially going to start cleansing my skin. By that I mean straying away from oily food, washing my face regularly and see if the pimples reduce because these few days my face has been getting worse... Anyway I hope after one week it will clear down. Let's go!

Anyway, I found this video on youtube and decided I'll try it out and see how it goes...



so this would be my regimen for the next week and if it works, I'll do it forever...

Step 1 : Cleansing ( with a normal foam )

Step 2 : Exfoliate (with a facial scrub )

Step 3 : Apply active treatments ( In my case I would use the Oxy 5 cream that I usually use for acne treatment)

Step 4 : Apply moisturizer ( But remember to get those that DO NOT clog pores! If they don't clog pores they will indicate on the bottle itself )

Step 5 : Last but not least, sun protection and also remember to get a sun block that doesnt clog pores too!

Good luck!

Lazy Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.