You Are Reading

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Examination Results... Depressing

Today I've been getting back results after results and disappointment after disappointment. I've basically failed my general paper (English) and my math badly and I barely passed my art (the subject which I was hoping to do well)... So today was basically a sad day. And today my results were good and bad... It was so weird... I got extremely high for one paper (19/25) and for the other paper I got 4/25. And I was praised and scolded by the same time which was a weird feeling but I was more happy than disappointed because at least I know what to do to improve for my literature now. Anyway after art lesson the whole art class left to visit the Andy Warhol Exhibition and Titanic Exhibition at the Art Science Museum at Marina Bay Sands and it was really fun! The highlight of my day. And I even found out they made Seventeen Magazine back then! Check it out









Hope my days get better...

Lazy Leon

1 comment:

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.