You Are Reading

Saturday 24 September 2011

Computer Addiction

If we could simply just 'level up' and rise in social status that easily, life for me would be much better...


It's close to the exams and what a bad time to get addicted to computer games again...and WORST of all, it's MapleStory ... The game which got me into a hell lot of trouble in a major exam last year. I don't know why I keep digging my own grave but now I'm trying to practice self control...Argh!!!
Maybe it's because I am able to act out a different persona online...as a woman...Why must I have to hide my sexuality? I think gaming is the only way I can express myself without being judged...By taking on an avatar, I'm giving myself a whole new persona to embody. But this also takes away my true self... Why is life so hard???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.