You Are Reading

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Gay-acting straight dudes,wassup with that?

I don't really get the whole 'gay-acting' thing with straight dudes...Seriously? We're in college and you guys are groping each other like a bunch of intellectually challenged idiots. Guys groping and smacking asses in public is just embarrassing. I'm really confused yet amused at the same time. I have been in a single sex school(Boys School) for 10 years of my life and believe me, I've seen some strange things...I thought college would allow me to see guys in a more mature light but I guess I was wrong. What's ironic is not the fact that the guys are straight,but they are the 'stereotypical' straight guys who uses offensive terms such as 'faggots' and insults the LGBT community!IT'S UNBELIEVABLE.They practically make a joke out of a deep issue and it really pisses me off. There's this guy in my class with a HUGE EGO,let's call him H, and when I say huge I mean DYNAMITE EGO who walks with a swag and stares at his reflection at any reflective surfaces...INCLUDING A PUDDLE OF WATER,THAT'S HOW VAIN HE IS...Ok anyway, he prances around the school thinking he's all that and every word out of his mouth is a swear word.Whether it is 'wtf' or 'fk you', it's in every sentence. Ok back to the point..He is the 'typical straight guy' who doesn't get the introvert guys and tries his best to make them feel uncomfortable.Including me.Whether it's a wink, an 'air lick',or putting his arms around me.And the worst part is,he only acts like that infront of introvert guys!Infront of girls he acts all chilvalrous and charming,so when I tell all my girlfriends about his repulsive behavior,they don't get it.  You see,with typical straight dudes, they think everything is a joke.So it's redundant to fight back.Instead, I join in on the joke by 'repaying' his 'nice' gestures to make him feel uncomfortable and guess what? It works.ughh...typical of the human race.When the jokes on them, they're not laughing anymore...
So don't be afraid to turn the tables on a bully,when you back down,your on the losing end.In fact,with dudes like H, the only thing you need to do is immitate his gestures,because guys like him aren't able to handle their own ego,let alone their jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.