You Are Reading

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Gay ; It's Complicated

Ok I am in a complicated relationship right now. If you guys don't know yet, I am gay. AND from an all boys high school! Complicated right? NOT SO MUCH COMPARED TO NOW. Ok so now I'm in a mixed gender college and in the first few months, it was really one of the first times I had direct communication with girls. So there is this girl in my Chinese class, whom I knew she could very well be my best friend ; Loves to have fun,play,laugh and is crazy like me. But at that moment, I confused that sort of friendship with love. I actually told her I loved her and would love to go out with her. We went on dates, movies, and even kissed a couple of times. But none of them were of any substance, meaning it was as if I kissed my brother or sister.So right now I realized that I am not in love with her . So these past few months I've been trying to break off daily communication with her to ease my way out of the relationship without hurting her feelings. I know this sounds douchey and cowardly. But how am I supposed to say ' I'm sorry I'm not in love with you, I'm gay'. So right now we still treat each other like good friends. But we NEVER talk about the relationship we have or once had. It's awkward yet relieving at the same time. Knowing that she does not really care for that. But I hope that this does not bite me in the ass in the future. The funny thing is, alot of my close girl friends in the school know that I'm gay, but she doesn't . and strangely enough, one of my closest girl friends is her good friend! So it's either she does not want to carry on the relationship with me, or she knows I'm gay. But right now, as I stalk her Twitter account, there seems to be a new guy in her profile picture. So I'm hoping she has found someone better than me.Obviously someone who does not lie to her face and tell her 'I LOVE YOU'... Oh my gosh, I'm such an unfair asshole. I really should not be this cowardly in my sexuality but some things must be kept secret...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.