You Are Reading

Thursday 29 September 2011

Tired

Last night was a mess. I decided to sleep at 11.30pm last night so I'll be energised for the math paper today...But I kept tossing and turning and the last time I checked my clock it was already 3am... So basically I got 3 hours of sleep for my math paper. But today's math paper was great. I think.But during the 2 and a half hour paper I thought it was one and a half! I rushed through the whole freaking last 2 questions because I thought there was no more time and then I was waiting for 5 minutes wondering why the teacher haven't told us to stop writing/ Then I looked at the board and saw 2 and a half hr and I was pissed but happy at the same time.So I managed to complete the paper. I was only unable to do around 2 questions out of 9 and with all the careless mistakes I made I'll probably pass. Anyway, back to some drama... When I entered the exam hall I realised that I was sitting in the middle of my Project Work group leader and her good friend. If you had read a post at the beginning of this month, you would understand the drama . Anyway, I sat in the middle and when I sat down my group leader's good friend giggled at her and she also smiled and rolled her eyes. Omg I was so angry and pissed that they were gossiping without even saying anything!!! Ugh. But I didn't let that get in the way of my paper.


After the paper I decided to take a bus home and on one of the stops an old lady carrying 3 huge plastic bags boarded the bus and she took a long time to get on the bus and I really felt like helping her.So anyway, a few stops later she pressed the bell to alight and I decided to approach her and help her to carry. She said in chinese 'Thank you so much' I was so touched. I felt so good that I did something good today =). The people around me were just staring at me I dunno what for and they didn't even smile ugh....
So anyways that was my morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.