You Are Reading

Friday 30 September 2011

Tiring day

Today was such an amazingly tiring day.I just wanted the day to pass by quickly
at every second of it. I had two papers today.Literature and Geography.I wanted to forgo literature to study geography because that was the subject I was banking on to pass so I could promote. So anyway I decided to study geography for the whole of last night. Though the literature paper was okay, the Geography paper was a killer .Which is soo ironic. After the paper one girl cried because she studied the wrong stuff. It's sad...Anyway my tourette syndrome is getting from bad to worst.During the whole exam I kept flexing my arm and now my whole arm hurts.When I wake up I the morning nowadays my whole arm is in pain. It's not as easy to control the urge to flex my arm as people would think.If I didnt do it I would feel uncomfortable.Anyway, hopefully I could learn to control it for my own sake...






Oh and today I finally managed to talk to my Project work group leader and finally realized that she was angry at my irresponsible behavior as a general paper representative as I did not collect some stuff for the class.But anyway I can't blame her because I would have also bitched an irresponsible person(If I knew of one) .




OH ! and this morning I was caught in a rain and my feet were soaked and after the exam the whole class complained of a stink and I said it was my feet.Haha.I felt embarrassed but I would rather laugh about my bad points than try to hide it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.