You Are Reading

Thursday 22 September 2011

Gay Bullying

There's this guy in my class that's just OH MY GAWD!!! In a bad way.He is everything bad and nothing good to me.He's simply a bully. Seriously he is so vain and it can't even help his ugly face.He is what I would call a 'typical straight
Guy' .For the past few months, he made my life a living hell after he found out I was gay. I knew once he found out I would be doomed because he already poked fun at my effeminate disposition at the start of the year. He is just a sad little creature. He actually claimed to support the LGBT community when he insults me. The harassment had gone from bad to worse.He start touching me for no reason e.g putting his arms around me.Or even put his Jan on my lap.I tried to ignore it to show any fear but it was really too much I was even shaking because I was so angry. He smacked my butt and winked at me everytime I saw him. But when he finally groped me while I was walking to the school's library infront of everyone, that was it. I was so fucking embarrassed it haunted me for months.I decided to confront him about my hate towards him but he seemed to express
Empathy.But that was immediately covered
By sacarstic remarks.GOD I HATE HIM!!! I really hopes
He is not in my class next year!!! But things are better now that I ignore his existence every single
Moment.When he tried to talk to me, I look at him and roll my eyes .When he asks me a question, I tell him to ask someone else. Right now I'm in a better place...
Or maybe not...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.