You Are Reading

Friday 23 September 2011

Hi all

Just to introduce myself. I am a teenage boy from Singapore and I just created this blog to vent my anger on certain issues. Some of which people don't really get... First off, today was a horrible day. I felt so horrible. Ok it began last week when we were assigned a group project work by our teacher and we as a grouip discussed that I was supposed to do a certain portion of a written report. The same week, I had pulled all-nighters to complete school work and stuff, and decided I should get a doctor's approval to excuse myself from school the next day. So anyway I was supposed to email my portion of the work allocated but I was so tired I dozed off! Yes, I know it was my fault, but the next day when I woke up I received a call from my group member in a sort of monotonous voice. As if they had given up on me and simply said 'Yea it's too late but just email it to the group email'.Which I did. I felt so bad I apologised and they accepted my apology. But today when I went back to school... THE WHOLE CLASS did not even talk to me. It was as if my group had bitched about me to everyone. I felt so awkward in class. The worst of all, my group leader was distributing candy she had bought from a convenience store to the whole class but me!! OMG. So I simply asked her 'Hey are you still angry with me?' and she was like 'No,wait Yes, no...I mean yes'. Which she obviously was still angry. Anyway, the her and my other group member decided to have a little conversation on who would they want to do badly in the upcoming exams so they would retain at this level. My group leader said ' I hope they get what they deserve' . <- I brushed it off since it may not refer to me. And then... the group member said something with my name in it!!! So I asked him 'Yes? What is it?' and he just said ' Nothing '...

 BITCH!!! DON'T PUT MY NAME IN YOUR MOUTH IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA SAY IT TO MY FACE!!!
 
 
Anyway, the whole 1 hour session of project work was sooo awkward because none of them were talking to me. I know it was my fault but must they be so cruel to insult me like that and even hope I retain? I seriously was so tensed my whole body felt hot. After project work was over, I decided to be the first one to leave the room and take a quiet seat in my school's cafe and have some time to myself. I tried to study but I couldn't. I just kept thinking of that incident and it made me feel so horrible and bad. I wished I could just die right there. People seem to treat me more cold and indifferently. Everyone seems to be cordial with me. Maybe it's because my group leader and my other group member were the more popular ones in my class. Seriously, I feel that people just don't get me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.