You Are Reading

Monday 26 September 2011

GP Examination

These few days I've been constantly flexing my right arm for no reason.I just get the urge to do it. It has been a habit my whole life but now it's getting more pronounced and obvious.A few days back I went to see a doctor and he told me that those were just habits and if I told myself to stop doing it I could control it.But I cant...I have no self control.Probably that's why I do stuff I shouldn't do...Anyway,Today was my general paper exam(English exam) and throughout the exam I kept flexing ugh...It easel annoying! Anyway I got through it and hope I could at least pass :/

By the way, the essay question that I did was 'To what extent id your Country vibrant?' .I was thinking for like 15min on what vibrancy meant in this context and just decided to write about aesthetics...But after the exam I think. Was wrong! I think it meant a country's politics and culture...Nvm fuck it.I'm screwed for the exams anyway ....Good luck to me for my upcoming math paper on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.